The Revo 2.0 by Pride Mobility is a true heavyweight among 3-wheel power mobility scooters. It commands the path ahead of you while dominating many different types of terrain, such as grass, concrete, blacktop, rock, and gravel. The new-generation Revo 2.0 4-wheel power mobility scooter is a compact powerhouse that takes you from trailblazing excursions to a feather-touch five-piece breakdown for convenient portability.
It’s easily transported into most vehicles or stored. This gem of a power mobility scooter is packed with features such as Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), providing a smooth and comfortable ride; under-seat storage that is just the right size for your keys and smartphone; a front basket for small grocery or pharmacy items; and a 400-lb. weight capacity and speeds up to 5 mph.
Includes standard options:
- Two U-1 AGM batteries
- 3.5-AMP Off-board charger
- Front Basket
- Under-seat storage
- Foldable moulded plastic seat (20″W x 18″ D)
- LED Headlight
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5 mph maximum speed
- 52″ turning radius
- 17.8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 12.4 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for the transport of unoccupied scooters)
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under-seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Revo® 2.0 3-Wheel
|Number or Tires||3|
|Front Tires2||3″x9 Solid”|
|Rear Tires2||3″x9″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed8||Up to 5.2 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.25″ at transaxle; 3.5″ at mid-frame|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||22″-23.5″|
|Standard Seat Type||Compact, Foldable;
Materal: Black Vinyl;
Seat Size2: 20″x18″
|Weight Without Batteries2||132 lbs.|
|Weight With Batteries||182 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||57 lbs. (front section)|
|Battery Weight6||25 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements7||(2) U1|
|Per Charge Range (max)8,9||Up to 17.8 miles (200 lbs.); Up to 14.8 miles (400 lbs.)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A|
|Suspension||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain
|Color Options||Grey Street, True Blue|
|1Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
2Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
3Width of base (not including seat).
4Battery weight not included.
5Includes standard seat weight.
6Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
7Deep cycle (AGM or gel cell type recommended).
8Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp- hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
9Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- Travel Scooter Series Owner’s Manual (US/Canada)
- Consumer Safety Guide Scooter (US/Canada-English)
- Guide de Sécurité des Consommateurs (Canada-Français)
There are no reviews yet.