Primecare P703 Long Term Care Bed
The P703 Prime Care hospital bed by Drive Medical is a LOW Bed with a 7″ – 30″ deck height range. Width & length can be configured for several hospital beds sizes up to 42″ wide and 84″ long. The bed can be configured for a perfect patient fit.
The Drive Primecare P703 Long Term Care Bed is a full electric hospital bed with a weight capacity of up to 550 pounds, an 8-function hand pendant, auto-contour positioning, and optional embedded Staff Control. There are three integrated frame lengths that can be adjusted between 76″, 80″, and 84″. Optional width extensions are adjustable from 39” to 42”.
An Auto Contour feature provides optimal support and personalized positioning to maximize user comfort. Upgrading to a staff control panel will allow the Prime Care bed to achieve Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, and cardiac chair positioning! The P703 bed achieves one of the lowest bed height settings for deluxe homecare beds at just 7”.
The low height setting aids to make transfers easier, safer, and diminishes concerns for user falls. The bed will rise to 30” making attendant assistance much easier and more efficient.
- 550 lbs. weight capacity, Resident Weight 475 lbs
- 7″ to 30″ height range
- Optional integrated width adjusts to 39″ – 42″ (Figure A)
- Integrated 76″, 80″ and 84″ sleep surface length (Figure B)
- Two way Red/Green color-coded floor lock system (Figure C)
- Eight (8) Function Handheld Pendant Control
- Auto Contour
- 4 DC Motors Synchronized Hi/Lo control system keeps bed level
- Four sealed bearings secured in the “G” track
- IV pole holders
- Extended Heel Lift
- Eight 3″ Heavy Duty casters roll at any height
- Fixed adjustable wall bumper (Figure D)
Primecare P703 Long Term Care Bed Options:
- Staff Control with Trend/Reverse Trend and Cardiac Chair (Figure E)
- 88″ length Extension (Figure F)
- Deluxe Assist Rails, Assist Bars
- Bed ends Six styles and twelve wood grain laminate colors
- Battery Back-up, Bed Transporter, Trapeze
Recommended maximum patient weight: 475 lbs.
Adjustable Length Bed:
Adjustable sleep surface length: 76″, 80″, or 84″. The mattress deck provides an adjustable mattress retainer to accommodate 3 mattress lengths.
Optional Expandable Width Bed:
The standard P703 is 36″ wide. Optional width-extender allows 39″ – 42″ for a wider mattress.
Select head/footboard size at time of ordering. If you purchase the Width Extender P703WE and plan on setting the bed at 42″ width, you should be sure to order the 42″ wide bed ends.
Low Deck Height:
The P703 bed has an exceptional travel range from a very low deck height of 7″ up to 30″. Typically add 6″ or 8″ mattresses for overall height. (Adding a 6″ mattress range 13″ up to 36″)
Head, foot, and bed height operate with quiet electric actuator motors. Easy to use hand pendant and optional Staff Controls embedded in footboard with Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg and Cardiac Chair positioning.
The P703 bed features a pedal-operated floor lock braking system. A two-way pedal floor lock system keeps the bed securely in place when engaged. Color-Coded, Braking System. Easily activate or deactivate the foot pedal brakes with minimal effort for added safety.
Roll at any height convenience, plus steer control provides easy maneuverability.
Synchronized Hi/Lo control system keeps bed level for resident comfort and positioning. The included Auto Contour feature automatically adjusts into recliner position for added comfort with the push of a button.
Primecare P703 Long Term Care Bed Specifications
|Bed Height Range||7″ – 30″|
|Bed Length Range||76″, 80″ or 84″|
|Unit Dimensions||38.5″ (w) x 85.25″ (L) x 8″ (H)|
|Warranty||Lifetime on Welds; 15 Year on Frame; 5 years on Electrical|
|Weight Capacity||Accommodate up to 500 lbs. Maximum Resident Weight 475 lbs.|
|Bed Height Min w casters||7″|
|Bed Height Max w casters||30″|
Gravity Mattress features:
- High-quality therapeutic foam mattress provides pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction
- The bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress
- High-density foam perimeters provide solid edge support and facilitate safe patient transfers
Multi-Ply ShearCare Mattress features:
- Bariatric, latex-free, therapeutic foam mattress provides pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction
- The full-width top layer is high-resilient, high-density die-cut foam for pressure redistribution and maximum support
- The high-density foam bottom layer provides support and stability for the bariatric patient
- 15 Years on Frame
- Lifetime on Welds
- 3 Years on Electronics