MK Battery’s Sealed Gel Cell Batteries the standard by which all other Gel Cell batteries are judged. Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Gel Cell Batteries the best money can buy.
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer-controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature, and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NO SPECIAL HANDLING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON–SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization), and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
Made in the United States
- Gel Cell design yields extreme Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self-discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Gel Cell design may offer greater reliability in extreme temperature applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High-quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Power Wheelchairs, Lifts, Etc.
- MK Gel Cell Batteries REQUIRES special battery charging profile as do all Gel Cell Batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge a Gel Cell battery please consult BatteryStuff.com before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems will require modification when using Gel Cell Batteries. Note: It is very common the AGM battery is mistaken as a Gel Cell as their outward appearance, characteristics, and specifications are similar.
- MK Battery is a wholly-owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.99 x 5.47 x 9.26 in
- Weight: 37.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 39 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- BCI Group: 22NF
- Cycle Charging Voltage: 13.8 – 14.6 volts
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.4 – 13.6 volts
- Model: Group 22NF
- Manufacturer: MK/East Penn/Deka
- Amp/Hr: 51 AH
- Capacity at C/100: 58 AH
- Capacity at C/20: 51 AH
- Capacity at C/5: 43.2 AH
- Operating Temperature: -76°F (-60°C) – 140°F (60°C)
- Manufacturer Part #: 8G22NF
- Made In: USA
- Terminal Position: