- The dual-Purpose design yields Deep Cycle service and a High-Performance rating.
- Less than 2% per month standing self-discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High-quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Sump Pumps, Lifts, Etc.
- MK AGM Batteries require no special battery charger, as do GEL CELL batteries. If you are uncertain if the battery charger you currently use will properly charge an AGM battery, please consult us before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems require no modification when using MK AGM Batteries.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.41 x 5.18 x 7.22 in|
|DC Output Voltage||12 V|
|Cycle Charging Voltage||13.8 – 14.6 volts|
|Float Charging Voltage||13.4 – 13.6 volts|
|Capacity at C/100||37 AH|
|Capacity at C/20||32 AH|
|Capacity at C/5||27.5 AH|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F (-40°C) – 140°F (60°C)|
|Shipping Weight||26 lb|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number||8AU1H|
There are no reviews yet.