Med Aire Plus 60″ Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress 14060
Drive Medical 14060 Med-Aire Plus Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System is a pressure mattress system providing both alternating pressure and static pressure. The air mattress pump provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. The air pump produces consistent airflow and is “whisper quiet.” The EZ Lock Quick Release Tubing Connector locks the pump and mattress together. Pressure tabs on the EZ Lock allow easy connection and quick disconnect. This low air loss mattress has 20 air bladders. Nine (9) of the bladders are equipped with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function, which increases patient comfort, keeps the patient cool, and speeds recovery.
Model # 14060
- Active combination bariatric therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal all stages of pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting
- Digital control unit offers 4 cycle times and adjustable comfort weight settings for optimal immersion and patient satisfaction
- 3 diagnostic audio and visual alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the system, or power
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment with pillow feature for head stability & comfort
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Cell-on-cell designed air cells prevent “bottoming out” and provide up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- 10″ deep air cells are easily removed with quick disconnects for convenient servicing
- Removable quilted Nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
|Control Unit Airflow LPM||12 LPM|
|Control Unit Alarms||Visual / Audible|
|Control Unit Cycle Time||10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes|
|Control Unit Type||Compressor|
|Mattress Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant, 4-way Stretch|
|Mattress Dimensions||42″, 48″, 54″, 60″ (W) X 80″ (L) X 10″ (H)|
|Warranty||18 Month Limited|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs. – 1000 lbs.|
There are no reviews yet.