The TDX SP is the first model in the next generation of TDX (Total Driving eXperience) power wheelchairs. The TDX SP takes all the best features of the TDX series and improves upon them with enhanced performance, superior ride quality, quieter chassis, and an elegantly simple design. With built-in technologies such as a True Center Wheel drive, Enhanced SureStep, Traction Control Design, Quiet Stability Lock, MK6i Electronics, and powerful 4-pole motors, the TDX SP is designed to meet the needs of rehab clients who demand performance and style.
- Enhanced SureStep suspension allows for the front casters to travel 6 inches
- Powerful & reliable 4 pole motors allow for a top speed of 5.8 mph
- Quiet Stability lock provides stability with a “damping” effect while driving
- MK6i Electronics with the new MK690 controller provides up to 90 amps of power
- 170 degree of recline & 3″ of mechanical sheer