Invacare Glide Wheeled Commode with Casters & Footrest H720T4
Toileting and dressing needs are simplified with the versatile H720T4 Glide About Commode. Four locking swivel casters and adjustable footrests allow the Glide About to accommodate numerous rehabilitation requirements. The powder-coated frame finish and vinyl upholstery are durable, easy to clean and blend seamlessly into any environment.
The Invacare Glide H720T4 is a toilet chair with a seat and bucket that can also be used to place the user on top of the toilet. One of the advantages of this chair is its small size and folding and removable footrests which makes it easier to use in small bathroom spaces.
Features brakes to each of the four castors. A steel chassis and finished in grey PVC plastic offering a robust yet aesthetically pleasing toilet chair. Comfort for the user with an upholstered seat and backrest and a cinch on the footrests.
Tool-less adjustability makes the Invacare Glide H720T4 toilet chair simple to adjust to each individual and their needs. This dependable and lightweight chair is a comfortable support for users with their toileting requirements.
Invacare Glide Wheeled Commode Features
- Safety: The Invacare Glide H720T4 provides a convenient and safe toileting alternative for persons with reduced mobility, and it comes with brakes on all four castors.
- Durability: The Invacare Glide H720T4 toilet seat is designed with high-standard materials to last longer.
- Robust: A steel chassis and finished in grey PVC plastic for a reliable toilet chair.
- Adjustability: Easy to adjust according to individual needs.
- Space-saving: The narrow chassis and folding and removable footrests make the Invacare Glide H720T4 the perfect choice for smaller bathroom spaces.
- Easy to clean: A smooth surface that makes the toilet chair easy to clean.
Invacare Glide Wheeled Commode Specifications
|Width Between Arms:||17.8″|
|Seat To Floor Height:||Padded seat to floor 20″. Toilet seat to floor: 18″|
|Clearance:||10″ under the pail|
|Seat Style:||Padded vinyl seat overlay with positioning blocks|
|Product Weight Capacity:||350 lbs/160 kg|
|Warranty:||All Aquatec Bath Safety products are covered under a limited warranty for a period of two years|