Handicare C450 Fixed Ceiling Lift
The smallest in its class, the C450 out lifts the big boys with its 450 lb capacity. It’s quiet and smooth and can be operated by a single caregiver for even the most complex or difficult patient transfers. Featuring waterproof pneumatic controls, onboard controls, and a digital display and emergency power lowering, the C450 is a tiny titan with the muscle to perform comfort and safety in even the most demanding clinical environments.
Delivering innovation, and reliability, along with superior comfort and safety, the C450 addresses many of the issues that make patient transfer complex or difficult. The C450 has been designed with a full set of standard features that can be safely and easily operated by a single caregiver
Built for a quiet operation, the C450 provides a smooth and effortless transfer that will safely enhance the working conditions of patients/residents, and caregivers. With its 450 lbs. weight capacity, this lift will meet the needs of even the most demanding clinical environments.
Encompassing waterproof pneumatic controls that are complimented by on-board controls, a digital display (LCD), auto shut-off, and numerous safety features including emergency power lowering, the C450’s innovative features explain why the C450 is among the most advanced ceiling lifts available.
Handicare C450 Fixed Ceiling Lift Features
- The smallest lift of its class
- Weight limit: 450 lbs (204kg)
- Available with manual or power traversing
- At least 7 in (18cm) of additional lifting height
- Quick lifting speed
- Simple maintenance
- Easy to charge batteries
- Audible low battery indicator
- Visual battery/charge level display
- The digital display indicates the number of lifts, battery levels, and lift status.
- Auto shut-off
- 7.5 ft (2.2m) foot strap vertical movement allows easy lifts from the floor
- Emergency stop and emergency power lowering on the lift
- Emergency manual raising or lowering
- Available with Return to Charge option
|Charger Input:||120 VAC, 1.0 Amps|
|Charger Output:||24 VDC, 1.5 Amps|
|Batteries:||24 VDC (2 x 12 VDC), 5.0 AH|
|Lift Case:||Flame Retardant ABS|
|Lifting Height:||Up to 84″ (213 cm)|
|Unit Weight:||Under 22 lbs. (10 kgs)|
|Maximum Load:||450 lbs. (204 kgs)|
There are no reviews yet.