Handicare A450 Ceiling Lift
Built on the proven technology of the Handicare C-Series, the new A450 and A625 ceiling lifts raise patient handling to the next level. Increase patient protection with antimicrobial materials. Simplify patient transfers with its tilting design. Easily access real-time data and diagnostics. Handicare’s A-Series ceiling lifts give you the advantage in safe patient handling.
- Unique antimicrobial strap provides reduced infection risks, enhanced durability, and a visual indicator for replacement when needed
- Ergonomically designed hand control with waterproof technology features a backlit LCD screen with control and diagnostic information at your fingertips
- 15° degree tilt saves time and frustration during a transfer, maneuvering the lift over the patient has never been easier
- Available with Bull Horn or Spring Latch Connectors in multiple sizes
- Handicares Quick Release System (QRS) makes it easy to swap carry bars quickly and easily for different patients
- Easy to maintain and serviceable right on the track
- Emergency safeguard features include: auto shut-off with audible low battery indicator, emergency stop and power lowering
- Available with manual or power traversing and constant charge and return to charge options
- Two weight limits: 450 lbs (204 kg) / 625 lbs (284 kg)
- Charger output: 24V DC, 1.33amp
- Batteries: 24V DC (2 x 12V DC), 5Ah
- Lift case: Flame-retardant ABS
- Hand control: Digital IPx6 and IPx7 Rating
- Lifting range: Up to 96 in (2438 mm)
- Unit weight: 9.5 to 10.6 kg.
- Safe Working Load:
- A-450 – 450 lb (204 kg)
- A-625 – 625 lb (284 kg)
- Duty Cycle: 1 Min “On” – 9 Mins “Off”
- Service Life: 10 years or 22,500 Cycles
There are no reviews yet.