Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift
The Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift features next-generation technology with an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs. The Patented Multi-Drive System will ensure your stairlift is operating at peak levels at all times with no reduction in performance ever.
With Handicare 1100, we eliminated the traditional tooth rack model and invested in a Friction Drive System. With no gear rack, we achieved a quieter, smoother, more robust stairlift that’s much easier to maintain. The modern aesthetic combined with stylish design allows Handicare 1100 to blend into any environment, becoming a complementary piece in your home.
Slim: stylish compact design
The Handicare 1100 is ultra slim and compact and can be placed close to the wall, leaving a lot of free space on the staircase for other stair users to safely climb the stairs. It’s the slimmest straight stairlift rail on the market! To save even more space, the stairlift seat, footrest and armrests can be folded when not in use. The seat will swivel at the top landing, making sure you can get on and off the stairlift easily and safely. Also, Handicare 1100 comes as standard with safety sensors that will stop the lift in case of obstruction.
Smart: clean and tidy
Due to the patented technology, there is no tooth rack on the Handicare 1100. This means that, unlike other stairlifts, there is no grease or oil on the rail collecting dust and dirt, making the rail easy to clean and safe to touch. Your staircase will stay spick and span!
Safe: strong and reliable
The robust Handicare 1100 is powered by Handicare’s patented four-wheel drive technology with four quiet and reliable motors. In the unfortunate and rare event one of the motors breaks down, you can still finish your ride up or down the stairs. The lift is fully certified by the international stairlift safety standard EN 81-40 and designed for years and years of carefree daily use. Thanks to the continuous charge functionality you can park the seat anywhere you like on the rail: the batteries are always charged and ready to go.
The Handicare 1100 is suitable for users up to the max. 140kg.
Available option(s) for this stairlift
- Zero intrusion: A unique solution designed for home with a door at the top of the stairs. Or where the stairlift could be a possible tripping hazard at the top of the stairs.
- Slide track: Automatically moves the track clear of any obstacles while the stairlift moves into a parked position making it ideal for hallways where access is required through doorways close to the staircase.
- Easy hinge: The track can be folded away from the doorway manually, giving clear access.
Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift Features
- Weight limit: 309 lbs
- Slim profile of 12.6 in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- EasyGlide technology ensures a smooth ride up and down the stairs with a gentle gliding stop
- Adjustable footrest ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual or powered 80-degree swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift
- Upgradable to powered swivel and footrest options
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from the rail
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vanilla beige leatherette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Footrest features textured grips for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Patented multi-drive provide constant power to your lift
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage