- High quality therapeutic foam mattress provides pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction
- Drive’s most popular therapeutic foam mattress maximizes value and comfort with 3 full layers of latex free foam
- Full width top layer uses unique die-cutting to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress
- High density foam perimeters provide solid edge support and facilitate safe patient transfers
- Available with or without raised side rails
- Visco foam heel section offloads pressure from vulnerable heels
- Removable multi-stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Meets flammability standard CFR 1632 and CFR 1633
Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress
With the Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical, patients get the most possible comfort with this multi-layered foam mattress. All three layers are latex-free, preventing adverse reactions. Three separate layers focus on optimized redistribution of pressure to keep patients comfortable longer.
Overall Dimensions: 36″ (W) x 80″ (L) X 6″ (H)
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
|Carton Shipping Weight||4.2 lbs.|
|Cover Material||Stretch, Fluid-Resistant Nylon Top | Waterproof Vinyl Bottom|
|Dedicated Heel Section||Yes|
|Mattress Layers of Foam||3|
|Unit Dimensions||15785: 36″ (W) x 84″ (L) x 6″ (H) | 15770 and 15777: 36″ (W) x 80″ (L) x 6″ (H) | 15876: 36″ (W) x 76″ (L) x 6″ (H)|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Foam | 1 Year Cover|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Weight Capacity (13046 | 13046-HD)||350 lbs.|
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times. (Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there are any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: Processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging.
Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: Shipping time.
Once the order has shipped (24 to 72 hours)
You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain an RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and good/unused condition and must be received back in our warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 72 hours of delivery to report the damages to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.