Why Choose a Go Go Sport?
Experience unique 3 wheel mobility. From the endless excitement of freedom and independence to exceptional portability, you can imagine your life without limits! Being able to keep up with your active lifestyle and living your best means everything to you, and now with the Go-Go® Sport, you can enjoy the versatility of driving a compact mobility scooter that fits your every need. It features ample storage, and simple navigation, and is so easy to transfer from your home, into your car, then to your destination.
The Go Go Sport 3 Wheel scooter comes loaded with lots of features that you’re sure to love. This versatile scooter comes with two sets of Red and Blue coloured panels so you can change up your scooter’s appearance in just seconds. The comfortable 17” wide seat is height adjustable for the perfect fit and it includes a front frame-mounted seat post to provide you with excellent stability during the ride. Flip-back armrests allow you to get into and out of the scooter easily, and a deck basket provides additional storage which is ideal for when you’re running errands.
The Go Go Sport 3 Wheel offers feather-touch disassembly – you only need one hand to break this scooter down into five lightweight parts which are easy to handle. The heaviest part weighs just 44 pounds, so you can easily load this scooter into a vehicle without needing a vehicle lift.
Offering feather-touch disassembly, the Go Go Sport is the perfect choice for the adventurer in you! Whether you are travelling close to home, on a trip or to the mall, whatever your need is, travel has never been easier! Scooter disassembly is a breeze. Five lightweight pieces break down for fast transport from fully ridable to fitting comfortably into most car trunks.
Let our LED lighting illuminate the path ahead as you trek and navigate into lowlight areas such as walkways within your community, grocery store parking lots and many other routes you may enjoy throughout your day.
Wondering How to Get a Scooter through Medicare?
Medicare may pay for a mobility scooter if deemed medically necessary in the home. To see if you qualify, you must work with your physician and find a provider that works with Medicare. Learn more about Medicare and mobility scooters.
Go-Go Sport 4-Wheel Features:
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 4.7 mph maximum speed
- 50.5″ turning radius
- Up to 12 miles per charge
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Deck basket for additional storage
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Standard LED lighting
- A standard front basket provides storage
- The charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue coloured shrouds
- HCPCS Code: K0801 – Group 1 Heavy Duty
|Number or Tires||4|
|Front Tires2||3″ x 9″|
|Rear Tires2||3″ x 9″ solid|
|Maximum Speed8||Up to 4.7 mph|
|Ground Clearance2||1.5″ at motor; 3″ at controller|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||20.5″-22″|
|Standard Seat Type||Compact, Foldable;
Materal: Black Vinyl;
Seat Size: 17″x17″
|Weight Without Batteries2||100 lbs.|
|Weight With Batteries||129.50 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||35.75 lbs. (front section)|
|Battery Weight6||14 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements7||(2) 18AH|
|Per Charge Range (max)8,9||Up to 12 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||325 lbs.|
|HCPCS Code||K0801- Group 1 Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain
|Colour Options||Red, Blue|
|1Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
2Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
3Width of base (not including seat).
4Battery weight not included.
5Includes standard seat weight.
6Battery weight may vary based on the manufacturer.
7Deep cycle (AGM or gel cell type recommended).
8Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
9Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results are derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Go-Go Sport Brochure (US)
- Go-Go Sport Brochure (Canada-English)
- Pride Mobility Scooters Catalog (US)
- Travel Scooter Series Owner’s Manual (US/Canada)
- Go-Go Sport Specifcation Sheet (US/Canada)
- Consumer Safety Guide Scooter (US/Canada-English)
- Guide de Sécurité des Consommateurs (Canada-Français)