Westin Healthcare is lead provider for Hospital beds in Brampton, Toronto, Mississauga & GTA. We have range of hospital bed for rental at your disposal. Call us at 905-451-7743 to find out more.
Full Electric Hospital Bed Rental Package-Includes Mattress & Bed Rails
The Drive Delta Ultra Light 1000 Full-Electric Bed is a great choice for an electric bed because it can be used universally with both Drive bed ends and most other manufacturers’ bed ends. The key to this bed’s universal ability is in the transition box that’s mounted on the foot section. The transition box allows you to alter the rotation of the bed’s high-low shaft.
Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed – eliminating the potential for loss or the possibility of forgetting to install it on a future installation. This bed uses a channel frame construction that provides superior strength while keeping the bed’s overall weight at a minimum. Also, this full-electric bed frame features a zinc-coated spring deck for better durability. Frame weight capacity: 450 lbs.
This Delta Bed makes it easy to attach the bedrails since the installation holes are labeled and color-coded. This makes it easy to properly install the bed rails, which minimizes the chance of a bedrail in the wrong position and thus maximizes patient safety. The motor for this bed comes already installed to make initial set-ups easier.
Plus, the motor for this electric bed is completely self-contained, which reduces both the weight and noise. You can even install or remove the motor assembly with the patient still in bed! If there’s ever a power failure, this electric bed has a battery backup feature – a 9-volt battery that can raise or lower the head and foot sections up to 9 times. The hand pendant used to control this full-electric bed has been improved to include larger, easier-to-use controls.
To make this bed better fit within typical bedroom décor, the headboard is taller than the footboard. Also, the footboard and headboard have a wood grain look for more style, and both are scratch and break resistant for durability.
There are many different packages of this bed frame to choose from: 3 different 80” length mattresses to choose from: an Inner Spring Mattress, a Therapeutic Support mattress, or a Foam Mattress.
Full Electric Hospital Bed Rental Package Features
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- The headboard is taller than the footboard to better fit home decor (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch-resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with the patient in bed
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times No crank needed
- The new and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80″ to 84″
- Patent Pending
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
Full Electric Hospital Bed Rental Package Specifications
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||21.5″|
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||12.5″|
|Carton Shipping Weight||182 lbs.|
|Unit Dimensions||36″ (W) x 88″ (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36″ W x 80″ L|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Bed Height Max wo caster||18.5″|
|Bed Height Min w casters||15.5″|