Drive Steel Transport Chair TR37E-SV
Unbeatable Safety, Convenience, and Reliability The SV Steel transport Chair from Drive Medical is everything you want and need in a transport chair. It’s the perfect combination of durable, long-lasting value, dependability, and never-ending convenience. Specially designed for users and caregivers alike who need both durability and convenience that comes to you in the form of a steel frame that is forever strong, yet incredibly lightweight and easy to manoeuver, this specially built mobile aid is unbeatable. Unlike other traditional transport chairs, this gem lets you glide through home doorways, rooms, and hallways with ease.
You’ll also appreciate that in addition to its lightweight; it also folds up easily and can be moved in and out of your vehicle in a jiffy. The SV Steel transport Chair comes with a classy and stylish silver finish and is available with a 17 in. wide seat. For extra convenience, each also comes with footrests that swing away, making it especially easy for users to mount and dismount faster, and safer. The attractive nylon upholstery makes this chair easy to clean while the armrests are amply padded to give you maximum comfort and support. Go ahead…Experience the Drive Difference Now.
- Weighs 26 lbs
- Attractive silver vein finish (Figure A)
- Available in 17″ or 19″ seat widths
- Back folds down for storage and transport (Figure B)
- Swing-away footrests come standard
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- 8″ casters in front and rear
- Comes with attractive nylon upholstery that is durable and easy-to-clean
- Standard rear wheel locks
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold the chair
- Convenient cup holder can easily attach to chair Sold separately (Model# STDS1040S)
|Carton Shipping Weight||31 lbs|
|Overall Length w/ Riggings||33″|
|Overall Width||21.5″ (open) | 8″ (closed) | 23.5″ (open) | 10.75″ (closed)|
|Seat Dimensions||17″ (W) x 16″ (D) | 19″ (W) x 16″ (D)|
|Seat To Floor Height||19″|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.