Drive Poly-Fly High Strength Transport Chair TR20
The Poly-Fly High Strength Lightweight Wheelchair Flyweight Transport Chair Combo by Drive Medical can be used as a standard, self-propelled wheelchair or as a transport chair, all-in-one for your convenience. The quick-release 24″ wheels can be easily removed to transition from a wheelchair to a transport chair. Also comes with two sets of aluminum wheel locks, one for use with a wheelchair and one for use with a transport chair, for added safety. The deluxe back release folds down the backrest for easy and convenient storage and transportation. Comes standard with easy-to-clean nylon upholstery, swing-away footrests, composite crack-proof footplates, heel loops, and 8″ caster wheels that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces.
Drive Poly-Fly High Strength Transport Chair TR20 Features
- Can be used as a standard self-propelled wheelchair or a transport chair all in one
- Quick-release 24″ wheels can be removed to transition self-propelled chair to a transport chair (Figure A – B)
- All-aluminum frame
- Comes with two sets of wheel locks: One for use with wheelchair, one for use with transport chair
- Back folds down with deluxe back release (Figure C)
- Nylon upholstery
- Comes standard with swing-away footrests with composite footplates and heel loops
- 8″ casters
- Comes with anti-tippers
- Swing-away Elevated Leg rest, Tool-free, (Optional front riggings)
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Drive Poly-Fly High Strength Transport Chair TR18 Specifications
|Carton Shipping Weight||41 lbs|
|Overall Height w/ 24 Wheels||37″|
|Overall Length w/ Riggings||42″|
|Overall Width with 24 Wheels (TR16)||22.375″ (open) | 24.5″ (open with mag-wheels) |12″ (closed) | 23.625″ (open) | 26.5″ (open with mag-wheels) |12″ (closed) | 26.25″ (open) | 29″ (open with mag-wheels) | 12″ (closed)|
|Seat To Floor Height||19.5″|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
|Weight w/ 24 Wheels (TR20)||36 lbs|
Your Poly-fly Wheelchair/Transport Chair Dealer can assist you in making adjustments and provide you with operational information.
- To Open the chair, tilt it to one sides and push down on seat rails.
- Lift back support to upright position. The lock to secure the back will engage automatically. To fold down and store, pull up on locks simultaneously, and carefully fold down the back support.
- To attach footrests, align the holes on the footrest arm with the pegs on the frame of the Transport chair. (See Diagram)
- To Adjust the length of the footrests, loosen the bolt (or knob) on the telescoping tube shaft. Tighten securely after adjustment. The lowest part of the footrest should not be less than 2 1/2 inches from the ground to permit proper clearance.
- To remove the Swing-away footrest, release the lock. Swing outward and rearward. Simply lift up and off to remove the footrest.
- To transition to self propelled chair, lift rear of Poly-fly chair, depress quick release push button on 24” wheel and slide into top axle as shown. Rear 8” casters are to remain on chair.