Drive Nitro Heavy Duty Rollator
If you’re seeking a safe, convenient aid to improving your daily mobility, a Relator can be the ideal solution. Wheels make a Relator a superior option over a standard walker, eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. Plus, Relators are better for traveling over uneven, outdoor terrain, making them great for your active, busy lifestyle.
And with the built-in seat found on a Relator, you’ll always have a convenient place to rest. Featuring revolutionary design and eye-catching style, the Nitro has exploded onto the Relator scene. The Nytro’s caster fork design allows for an enhanced turning radius while the 10″ front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort.
In addition, the Nitro locates brake cables within the unit’s frame for safety and offers quick and easy tool-free adjustment to the handle height and back support. Plus, the Nitro easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage. The Nitro HD provides easy mobility for users up to 450 lbs. with a wider seat and a unique suspension system for support and comfort.
Features of Drive Nitro
- Attractive, Euro-style design.
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety.
- Handle height easily adjusts with a unique push button.
- Back support height easily adjusts with a tool-free thumb screw.
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius.
- Large 10″ front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort.
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage.
- The plastic clip holds the Nitro closed when the frame is folded.
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability.
- The seat is durable and comfortable.
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag with unique attachment to keep bag securely in place when Nitro is open or folded.
- Lightweight, aluminum frame.
|Handle Height||36″ – 41″|
|Seat Dimensions||23″ (W) x 10″ (D)|
|Unit Dimensions||28″ (L) x 28.25″ (W)|
|Warranty||Frame: Limited Lifetime | Brake Handle and Housing: 5 Years|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|