Drive Medical Combination Transfer Bench/Commode 12011KDC-1
The Drive Combination Transfer Bench with Commode adds versatility to minimize bathroom aids needed when you are caring for someone with limited mobility. As a Shower or Tub Transfer Bench, it’s designed with a larger surface area of 26.25 inches to help an individual safely transfer into a tub or shower from a wheelchair. The hardware isn’t exposed to prevent injury during transfer.
The feet have extra-wide suction cups adding additional safety to this product when on wet surfaces and during transfers. The bench has a built-in commode with a cutout and a commode bucket when a patient needs a close toilet receptacle. The blow-molded plastic bench and backrest are supportive and easy to clean. It’s designed for easy height adjustments every 1/2-inch. The back, legs, and arms come on and off without the use of tools.
Drive Medical Combination Transfer Bench/Commode 12011KDC-1 Features
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm (Figure A-C)
- Combines transfer bench and commode into one
- Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest
- Aluminum A-frame construction is lightweight and provides additional stability
- Height adjusts in ½” increments with unique “Dual Column” extension legs
- No exposed hardware to injure patient
- Extra-large suction cups provide added safety
- The new pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers (Figure D)
Drive Medical Combination Transfer Bench/Commode 12011KDC-1 Specifications
|Carton Shipping Weight||13 lbs. | 24 lbs.|
|Outside Legs||31.5″ (W) x 22.25″ (D)|
|Seat Dimensions||26.25″ (W) x 16.25″ (D)|
|Seat Height||18″ – 22″|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.