Drive Delta 1000 Hospital Bed Ultra-Light Full Electric
The Drive Medical Delta 1000 Ultra-Light Full-Electric Hospital Bed is ideal for any individual who needs a hospital-style bed at home, in a hospital, or at a nursing home. The Ultra-Light 1000 Full Electric Bed’s self-contained motor and foot area keep the bed more lightweight and portable than other comparable hospital beds on the market.
Channel frame construction provides superior strength and less heaviness, while high-impact, crack-proof composite end panels are interchangeable, and can be exchanged with most other Drive manufacturers’ bed ends. The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability and allows users or caregivers to change the rotation of the high-low shaft.
The Drive Medical Delta 1000 Ultra-Light Full-Electric Bed motor assembly can be installed in seconds and without tools – even with the patient remaining in bed.
In case of power failure, a backup 9V battery can raise and lower the head and footboard sections up to nine times. The new and improved hand pendant is equipped with large, understandable, easy-to-use controls, allowing both patients and caregivers to raise and lower the bed as needed.
This unit comes with an 80″ Therapeutic Mattress & Full Length Side Rails
Drive Delta 1000 Ultra-Light Full Electric Hospital Bed Features
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft
- The headboard is taller than the footboard to better fit home décor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch-resistant
- Foot section weight 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with the patient in bed
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- The new and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc coated spring deck
Drive Delta 1000 Ultra-Light Specifications
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||21.5″|
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||12.5″|
|Carton Shipping Weight||182 lbs.|
|Unit Dimensions||36″ (W) x 88″ (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36″ W x 80″ L|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Bed Height Max wo caster||18.5″|
|Bed Height Min w casters||15.5″|