This adjustable bath seat without a back, by AquaSense®, is made from lightweight aluminum, with a blow-moulded plastic seat. This bath seat can also be used in the shower. It features a textured surface, drainage holes, seat handles, and slip-resistant rubber safety tips. Adjustable legs raise or lower the seat height
- Easily set down and access your shower spray with built-in cut-outs in the seat.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 300 lbs.
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 15″ to 22″.
- Push-button, the snap-together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes.
- Feel good knowing that plastics parts of this product are made using recycled materials.
|Carton Shipping Weight||6.6 lbs. | 7 lbs.|
|Outside Legs||20.5″ (W) x 19.25″ (D)|
|Seat Dimensions||20″ x 12″|
|Seat Height||14″ to 21″|
|Weight||4.5 lbs. | 5 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|